Drawn from the Harrow Museum Collection, permanent exhibitions are currently on display in the Grade II listed Granary, access to which is during normal opening hours.
The displays in the Granary feature the agricultural and industrial past of Harrow. Items on the ground floor relate specifically to farming and agriculture, whilst the first floor holds objects from Harrow’s significant industries, specifically Kodak, Hamiltons Brushworks, and Whitefriars Glass.
Please note that during the upcoming Restoration Works the Permanent Exhibitions will be removed to storage for cleaning, conserving and cataloguing from Dec 2013 until Mar 2017.
Held throughout the year and currently in the Granary, our temporary exhibitions are based on themes from the Harrow Museum Collection, the local community and their interests, or spotlight geographic areas of Harrow.
The Headstone Manor Shop also offers opportunities for local artists and craftspeople to display and sell their work. If you are interesting in exhibiting in the shop please contact us.
- Tuesday Talk - Funny Girls: British Comediennes from the 1930s to the 1960s - Geoff Bowden - 24/07/2018 - 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Tudor Brooches - 29/07/2018 - 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Midsummer Storytelling - 05/08/2018 - All Day
- Peter Pan (Outdoor Theatre) - 06/08/2018 - 6:00 pm - 7:50 pm
- Summer Sunflowers! - 19/08/2018 - 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Guided tour - 19/08/2018 - 2:30 pm - 3:15 pm
- Tuesday Talk - William Henry Perkin - Derek Sayers - 21/08/2018 - 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Holidays at Home - Circus Puppets - 22/08/2018 - 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Holidays at Home - Circus Animal Masks - 29/08/2018 - 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Heritage Open Day; Extraordinary Women - Family Workshop - 09/09/2018 - 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Heritage Open Day; Extraordinary Women - Tour of the Manor House - 09/09/2018 - 1:30 pm
- Heritage Open Day; Extraordinary Women - Tour of the Manor House - 09/09/2018 - 2:45 pm