‘Let my people go!’
Create your own colourful spinning plate with drawings symbolising the infamous 10 plagues used to free the Hebrews from Egyptian slavery and a wicked Pharaoh! While making your fun creations discuss the significant story of Moses and the Exodus.
This workshop/course is presented with funding support from Learn Harrow. You will be required to register with Learn Harrow to take part in this workshop – instructions will follow in a separate email. It is really important you register as future funding for similar events depends on it.
Covid-19 Safety Measures
– Face masks are mandatory for anybody over the age of 11 or unless exempt
– Hand sanitiser stations are available at all entrance and exits.
– Regular cleaning and disinfectant fogging across the site.
– Although not required, we kindly ask all audience members to take a lateral flow test before attending.
– Full refunds available for ticket holders who test positive or are instructed to self isolate by NHS Track and Trace.