Looking for a great school trip?
Headstone Manor and Museum is a fantastic place for school visits. The historic setting and detailed teaching programme are great accompaniments to the National Curriculum.
Why visit Headstone Manor and Museum?
- Spectacular Medieval moated site with beautiful gardens.
- Atmospheric historic teaching areas for your school’s session.
- Safe, relaxed environment.
- Friendly, professional staff delivering unique and highly recommended sessions, tailored to fulfil National Curriculum demands in a stimulating, child friendly way.
- Artefacts from the Museum’s handling collection.
- Focus on history with a local emphasis!
We are also able to offer:
- Ample lunch space.
- Museum shop.
- Free car and coach parking.
- Large play area in the park next door.
Have a look through our Key Stage Pages to find out more about what we offer.
Advance booking essential.
Prices: £100 pounds per class per session.
Please enquire about availability by completing the enquiry form and sending to email@example.com
Or give us a ring on 020 8863 6720
What the teachers say:
‘Staff are professional, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and welcoming and the museum sessions really enhance the children’s learning.’
What the kids say:
“We had the best trip ever! I wish I could come again, thank you’