Looking for a great school trip?
Headstone Manor and Museum is a fantastic place for school visits. The historic setting and detailed teaching programme are great accompaniments to the National Curriculum.
Why visit Headstone Manor and Museum?
- Spectacular Medieval moated site with beautiful gardens.
- Atmospheric historic teaching areas for your school’s session.
- Friendly, professional staff delivering unique and highly recommended sessions, tailored to fulfil National Curriculum demands in a stimulating, child friendly way.
We are also able to offer:
- Ample lunch space.
- Museum shop.
- Free car and coach parking.
- Large play area in the park next door.
Advance booking essential. Only £100 per session, max. class size 32
Please contact the Learning Team for further information, and to book: firstname.lastname@example.org 020 8863 6720
Click on the KS1 and KS2 tabs above or download our brochure here to find out more about all of our taught sessions.
What the teachers say:
‘We visit the museum annually because the sessions are informative, interactive, fun and bring history & geography alive. Unlike other museum outings the children handle artefacts and leave with something they have created linked to a national curriculum topic.’
What the kids say:
‘Thank you for warmly welcoming us into your beautiful museum and for planning the wonderful activities which really engrossed us’
‘Thank you so much for a delightful day at the museum, it was so sensational that I kept saying it over and over to my parents’